How to Fund Your Account and Start Trading Today
Bybit is among the top cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and millions of users trust to trade crypto efficiently. Originally, Bybit was a crypto-to-crypto exchange, restricting deposits to cryptocurrencies only, excluding USD or EUR. However, Bybit has evolved to accommodate a wider range of transactions and funding options.
Currently, the Bybit Platform supports over 55 fiat currencies and 20 coins, including popular ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and EOS. Additionally, the platform accepts tons of different payment methods, ensuring a smooth and convenient experience by allowing the use of credit cards on the exchange.
How to Deposit on Bybit?
To fund your Bybit account, you must first create an account. Once that’s done, let’s explore the various funding options. However, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Only deposit supported coins using the supported chain specified on Bybit.
- Bybit currently only supports direct transfers, so avoid using the Smart Contract method for asset transfers.
- For coin deposits that require a deposit tag or memo, ensure that you fill it in correctly. You can find your memo/tag in the deposit window. Failure to include a memo/tag or using the wrong one may result in the loss of your assets. For more details, please refer to the appropriate guidelines.
Claim up to $30,030 in Bonus
Depositing Crypto on Bybit
You can deposit crypto on Bybit by following the steps given below:
- After logging into your Bybit account, go to the Assets tab at the top right corner of the homepage and click on Deposit.
- Choose the coin you want to deposit.
- Select the chain type for the coin and decide where you want the funds to be transferred: Spot account, Derivatives account, or Funding account. If you prefer the funds to go to your Derivatives account, specify it in the Deposits auto channeled to the field.
- Once you’ve verified the details, either scan the QR code or copy the deposit address to use as the destination address.
Buying Crypto on Bybit with a Credit/Debit Card
You can also purchase crypto on Bybit via your credit/debit card by following the steps given below:
- After logging into your Bybit account, go to the Buy Crypto tab at the top left corner of the homepage and click on One-Click Buy.
- Add your credit/debit card details by clicking on Add Card.
- Once your card is added, choose the fiat currency you want to use for payment and select the coin you want to receive.
- Enter the desired purchase amount, select the credit/debit card you added, and click on Buy With.
- Verify your purchase details and click on Confirm if everything is correct.
- The card payment will be processed, and you may need to enter a one-time password or confirm the transaction through your bank app.
- Once the transaction is completed, you can click on View Asset to check your balance.
Bybit now also offers the copy trading feature for all traders. By signing up with our link, you can get a bonus of up to $30,030 on your first deposit. (Bonus may vary based on deposit amount)
Claim up to $30,030 in Bonus
You also like the following Bybit topics: